Top of the World, 1941
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken August 1941, near Lame Deer, Montana, United States
(Library of Congress)
"There is quite literally nothing in the world like the "big sky" feeling of the American West, Montana in particular. The Dudes while used to it, can't help but fee awe and respect for the view. Except perhaps the girl too tired to look, just wanting a smoke. I'm awestruck when I visit this part of the American states."
– Deborah Humphries
"Dudes from Quarter Circle U Ranch looking out over range country from "top of the world" near Lame Deer, Montana."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing.
S – 23 × 23 cm / 9 × 9 inches
M – 32 × 32 cm / 12.6 × 12.6 inches
L – 50 × 50 cm / 19.7 × 19.7 inches
XXL – 91 × 91 cm / 35.8 × 35.8 inches