Olivet College Collegiate Center Exterior #1, 1963
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken 1963, Olivet, Michigan, United States
(Library of Congress)
"Hungarian-American photographer Balthazar Korab spent much of his career photographing some of the most iconic buildings of the 20th century. The award winning collegiate centre designed by William Kessler appears to hover over a large lawn, its slender concrete columns flaring out to accommodate the roof. The concrete formwork was constructed utilising fibreglass borrowed from Detroit's automotive industry."
– Jordan J. Lloyd
"Architectural photograph shows the exterior of the Olivet College Collegiate Center (Lester K. Kirk Collegiate Center), in Olivet, Michigan which was designed by William Kessler and opened in 1963."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches