Little Italy, 1900
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken c.1900, New York City, United States
(Library of Congress)
"They are laborers; toilers in all grades of manual work; they are artisans, they are junkman, and here, too, dwell the rag pickers... There is a monster colony of Italians who might be termed the commercial or shop keeping community of the Latins. Here are all sorts of stores, pensions, groceries, fruit emporiums, tailors, shoemakers, wine merchants, importers, musical instrument makers... There are notaries, lawyers, doctors, apothecaries, undertakers... There are more bankers among the Italians than among any other foreigners except the Germans in the city."
– The New York Times, 1896
"Mulberry St., New York, N.Y."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches