Harlem Days 1943
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken May 1943, Harlem, New York, United States
(Library of Congress)
"This is one of my favourite photographs by Gordon Parks, and I used some contemporaneous colour photography from the same period in New York to get the building details on point. A photograph like this emphasises red and orange tones, so it was surprisingly difficult to punch out the colours to make them different enough to bring out the subject from the surrounding building."
– Jordan J. Lloyd
"New York, New York. A woman and her dog in the Harlem section."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing.
S – 23 × 23 cm / 9 × 9 inches
M – 32 × 32 cm / 12.6 × 12.6 inches
L – 50 × 50 cm / 19.7 × 19.7 inches
XXL – 91 × 91 cm / 35.8 × 35.8 inches