Frutos Del Pais, c. 1905
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken c.1905, Havana, Cuba
(Library of Congress)
"An agricultural produce vendor plies his wares down the streets of Havana, Cuba at the turn of the 20th Century. Apparently chicken and plantains go well together. Interestingly, Cubans enjoy an incredibly healthy diet, driven by the rise of the organoponicos due to a need for self sufficiency, and their wares haven’t changed all that much since 1905."
– Jordan J. Lloyd
"[Fruit and poultry vendor]"
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches