Abraham Lincoln, 1865
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken February 5th, 1865. Gardner's Gallery, Washington D.C, United States
(Library of Congress)
"This photograph is one of most iconic portraits of the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Taken shortly before his assassination in April 1865, Lincoln wears his trademark Brooks Brothers suit, with other references coming from a photograph of the actual watch seen in the image (the hook is identical) and period references for the other props in the portrait."
– Jordan J. Lloyd
"Abraham Lincoln, three-quarter length portrait, seated and holding his spectacles and a pencil."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches