All of our prints are shipped from St. Leonards-on-Sea for delivery within the United Kingdom and worldwide. If you have a question or concern, please check out our handy FAQ guide below to see if we have your answer. If you can't find what you're looking for, email us and we'll try our very best to help.
Your delivery questions answered.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
We aim to print, ship and deliver your print(s) within 5 working days of you placing your order. Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions and for the safety of the staff, we're experiencing a small delay as we currently have to batch orders going to the Post Office to minimise risk.
If for any reason there is a substantial delay, we will contact you by email.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SHIP MY ORDER?
All of our prints are shipped from the UK, allowing us to offer you low cost shipping fees for all orders being sent within the UK.
Many of our orders ship to international destinations, and shipping costs will be shown at checkout. Final shipping and taxes are shown at checkout, prior to placing your order.
HOW WILL YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
We carefully package each order and ship to UK destinations by Royal Mail, with a signature required upon delivery.
• M, L, and XXL prints ship in a tube.
• S prints ship flat in a stiffened envelope.
The print is sealed in a plastic sleeve within the envelope.
International orders, once outside of the UK, are handled by partner couriers within the destination country.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes we do. All orders ship with a tracking number no matter which country they are shipping to.
WILL I NEED TO PAY TAX OR DUTIES ON MY ORDER?
If your order is being shipped outside of the UK it may be liable to local taxes or duties. Any such charges are your responsibility.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can cancel your order at any time before it's shipped. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Order Cancellation' and your order number in the subject header and we'll cancel it straight away.
If, however, your order has already been shipped, please see our Returns Policy below for further information.
To make it even easier for you to shop for gifts, any orders made over the Christmas period have an extended returns policy until 31st January 2021.
As each print is made-to-order, we have taken every care to make sure your print is free from foxing, fading, or any other physical damage prior to shipping. In the unlikely event the print is damaged, you are able to return your print(s) within 28 from the date stamped on the Certificate of Authenticity for a full refund or replacement*. Instructions on how to to this are below.
Your returns questions answered.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
• Simply contact us with your order number and reason for your return, by sending us an email to email@example.com
• As soon as we receive your request, we'll send step-by-step instructions on how to return your order;
• Repack the print(s) in the original packaging it came in – please note the print(s) must be in the original condition you received it in.;
• Once we receive your returned order, we'll replace it or refund it, excluding any shipping costs and merchants' fees;
• We process all refunds within 28 days
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• We recommend sending all returns via a tracked and signed-for service. We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned print(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one;
• We can only offer replacements or refunds for the print(s) you return
*This guarantee excludes loss, theft, or damage due to misuse, such as accidental damage when taking the print from its packaging or repacking the print.
COMMENTS & FEEDBACK
As a small business, we aim to provide the best possible product and service we can to our customers, and we value your feedback – good or bad.
If for any reason your order hasn't been as smooth as you'd expect, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do better next time.
We aim to respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.
Equally, if your print(s) meet or exceeded your expectations we welcome any testimonials sent to email@example.com!