Saratoga Springs, 1905
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
c.1905, New York City, United States
(Library of Congress, Gift; State Historical Society of Colorado; 1949)
"I went to school at Skidmore College, which lies at the end of this incredible avenue of Elms. Walking up North Broadway offers one the unique experience of walking past 150 years of architectural history. Many of the houses seen here are still standing. Unfortunately, the Elms are gone due to Dutch Elm disease. Research included Elm trees, the time of year, fauna, gardeners' tools, clothing and that fabulous roadster. The architecture is faithfully accounted for by the historical society."
– Deborah Humphries
"North Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY c. 1905."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches