Two Dudes, 1941
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken August 1941, Rosebud County, Montana, United States
(Library of Congress)
"This photo was great to research. I found a bear fur jacket on eBay near identical to the one the Cheyenne American Indian is wearing. Researching original jeans, post and rail fences of the time period, and soil and obviously, whats on the ground in a ranch make this all the more realistic. Summer in Montana is glorious."
– Deborah Humphries
"Lyman Brewster talking with a Cheyenne Indian who wants to buy one of his horses. In the corral at Quarter Circle U, Brewster-Arnold Ranch Company. Birney, Montana."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing.
S – 23 × 23 cm / 9 × 9 inches
M – 32 × 32 cm / 12.6 × 12.6 inches
L – 50 × 50 cm / 19.7 × 19.7 inches
XXL – 91 × 91 cm / 35.8 × 35.8 inches