Empire State Express, 1905
- Collectible giclée fine art print;
- Hand-printed in England, with individual embossing;
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity;
- Guaranteed archival quality for over a century;
- Each sale directly supports the artisan;
- Global shipping available;
- Listed dimensions include a white border for easy framing
ABOUT THIS IMAGE
Taken c.1905, Syracuse, New York, United States
(Library of Congress)
"The Empire State Express was a passenger train running between New York City and Buffalo–a distance of 436 miles–in a blistering 7 hours and 6 minutes, with a top speed of 82 miles per hour."
– Jordan J. Lloyd
"The Empire State...you know she,
Rides on Eastern time.
The Empire State,
She rides on Eastern time,
She's the "rollingest" baby,
On the New York Central line."
– "Empire State Express" by Son House
"Empire State Express (New York Central Railroad) passing thru Washington Street, Syracuse, N.Y."
ABOUT OUR PRINTS
LISTED SIZESOur prints come in popular sizes with a white border for easy framing. Small prints will ship in a stiffened envelope rather than a postal tube.
S (A4) – 21 × 29.7 cm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches
M (A3) – 29.7 × 42 cm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
L (A2) – 42 × 59.4 cm / 16.5 × 23.4 inches
XXL (A0) – 84.1 × 118.9 cm / 33.1 × 46.8 inches